EASY SHOPPING WITH YOUR DUNNS CARD
- As a Dunns account holder, you can purchase now and pay later in convenient monthly installments.
- Whether it’s via EFT, by Debit order or In-store, we have a selection of simple payment methods to suit your lifestyle.
HOW DO I BENEFIT FROM HAVING A DUNNS CARD?
- Your Dunns Card allows you to shop at any Refinery, Ackermans, Shoe City, Tekkie Town or John Craig branch nationwide.
- You can share your account and credit limit with family members by signing them up for their own complimentary Dunns Supplementary Card.
- You can shop simply – there’s no need to carry cash when you have your Dunns Card.
- You can check your transactions against a detailed monthly statement.
- Your account includes a Hardship Benefit in the event of your death, retrenchment or temporary disability. The monthly service fee is a nominal R19.00.
- For more details, contact Tenacity Financial Services.
START BENEFITTING TODAY AND APPLY IN STORE OR ONLINEs.co HERE
- By providing us with your ID number, you give Tenacity permission to access your Credit Bureau information, in order to process your application.
- Ts & Cs are applicable.
- The National Credit Act requires the credit provider, Tenacity, to validate consumers’ monthly income in the form of their last 3 months’ bank statements.
- The credit provider is unable to process your application without this documentation. NCRCP 13053.
- SMS applications valid for SA citizens only.
For any queries, contact Tenacity Financial Services (NCRCP 13053) on:
Tel: 0860 357 951 (SA) or +27 (0) 21 928 1050 (International)
Address: PO Box 140, Kuils River 7579
Tenacity Financial Services, a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd. Registered credit provider. NCRCP 13053.