Treat Yourself by Applying for a Poetry Store Card
What is a Keedo Store Card?
The Keedo Store Card is a credit facility that allows you to shop at all Keedo, Cape Union Mart, Old Khaki, Poetry or Tread + Miller stores nationwide. It also allows you access to South Africa’s largest independent shopping network of over 20,000 stores – just look out for the RCS logo. For more information on the RCS network, visit www.rcs.co.za.
What are the benefits of a Card?
- Enjoy R600* in vouchers to shop our ranges of clothing, accessories, footwear, homeware and bath & body products when successfully receiving your Store Card.
- Pay one affordable monthly instalment.
- Shop immediately and take your awesome purchases home immediately.
- Be the first to know about amazing sales, exclusive offers and new ranges.
- Access to Self Service via the RCS website or by downloading the app from the iStore or Google Play store.
- Receive free SMS notifications on all purchases.
- Receive free monthly statements via email.
- Customer Protection Insurance for your peace of mind**
*Please note that you will receive three vouchers to be redeemed separately, and a minimum spend applies to each. Details of the vouchers are as follows:
- R100 off if you spend R300 or more
- R200 off if you spend R600 or more
- R300 off if you spend R900 or more
**For your protection, your card includes Customer Protection Insurance, underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited, covering the following:
- Death Cover – Covers your full outstanding balance
- Permanent Disability – Covers your full outstanding balance
- Temporary Disability – Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
- Loss of Income – Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
Guardrisk Insurance Company Ltd. is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed in the Customer Protection Insurance Policy for Cards.
What are the requirements to apply for a Card?
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
- You must have a valid RSA ID Book or Driver’s License.
- You must be employed and earn at least R2000 or more per month.
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation at the time of application.
How do you apply for a Card?
To find out if you qualify, SMS KEEDO to 47558 (Standard SMS rates apply). You also apply in-store or online at:
How much does a Card cost?
A flat monthly service fee will be charged on your Card as well as competitive interest rates applied on all purchases.
What credit limit will you get?
Your credit limit will be determined by your own individual profile, taking your affordability into account.
Where do you collect your Store Card?
You can collect your Store Card at any Keedo store, nationwide as long as you bring along your ID or Driver’s License.
Where do you find your account number?
Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call RCS on 086 022 2339.
How do you pay your Store Card?
- Debit Order – A payment is automatically debited from a bank account on a due date that you’ve selected. To activate, call RCS on 086 022 2339.
- EFT Payment – Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit account number on the front of your Card (use below details when making payments).
- Store – Visit any Keedo, Cape Union Mart, Poetry, Old Khaki or Tread + Miller store, nationwide.
- Self-Service – Follow the self-service link on the RCS website or download the App from the iStore or Google Play store.
Account Name: RCS Cards
Account Number: 061234745
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Branch Code: 031110
Contact RCS Group:
Customer Care – 086 178 9989
Online Application Queries – 086 155 5263
Source : poetrystores.co.za