Take this opportunity and enjoy your Holiday in South Africa by visiting some of the spectacular places you have never been before, between July 2015 and September 2020, you can enjoy visiting National parks, Game Reserves and many more places at special fees.
This is because between this period Joburg Tourism is offering special packages to various place of visit.
The following are some of the package specials on offer:-
Rhino & Lion Park reserve which is located in the “Cradle of Humankind”, which is a declared World Heritage Site, about 40 km north-west of Johannesburg – South Africa
You can book or get more info by contacting Gauteng Tour Operators Association on Tel:079 241 0828/083 307 6038
Package special Includes
– Rhino & Lion Park Tour Includes:
– Entrance fees to the Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve and the Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve Animal Crèche
– Touch and take a photograph with Lion & Tiger Cubs, Cheetah cubs etc (Subject to availability)
– Guided trip throughout the Reserve viewing all the different species and it is possible to view more than 20 different species of game
– Professional Tour Guide
– Bottled water
Visit one of the world National Park that offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa, this is none other than a renowned Kruger National Park which has been in existence for decades.
Being considered as the flagship of the South African national parks, Kruger is home to an impressive number of species: 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians – , 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals
The Package special on Kruger includes:-
– Travel across the Highveld and make your way towards the Kruger Park. Travel via the Panorama Route, and visit Blyde River Canyon, Gods Window, Pilgrims Rest. Lunch in the touristic town of Graskop. Accommodation and dinner at Umbhaba Lodge.
– open safari vehicle for a full day safari drive in the Kruger National Park with packed breakfast. We manuvour the park until lunch time and stop at a rest camp or picnic area for lunch(own costs). Safari drive continues until late afternoon and head back to the lodge, arriving back at sunset. Dinner at the Lodge.
– we take a drive to the Kruger in our vehicle to take advantage of the last sightings. Then we depart for Johannesburg where we drop you off either at your hotel or OR Tambo International Airport